Keystrokes believes in providing value to our customers. Our translators and interpreters are certified members. Each member is committed to excellence, and through a network of solid processes, Keystrokes is able to maintain high quality and client satisfaction. Our experienced translators are native speakers, but are also fluent in English so that idioms and colloquial terms are interpreted correctly.
Doing It Your Way
Whether you need it transcribed on paper first, and then translated later, or you plan on sending portions by fax and the rest by email, or something else completely—we’ve got you covered. Need a live interpreter on-site for a conference, meeting, or simply to assist your editor? We’re there for you.
We Pride Ourselves
- Arabic (different dialects, including Saudi, Iraqi, Yemen, Egyptian)
- Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- French (Parisian, Canadian, DRC)
- Portuguese (Portugal or Brazil)
- Spanish (Latin American or European)
If you don’t see your language, just ask!
- Transcribe three-day conference in English, and translate portions that were spoken in Hebrew.
- On-the-fly translation of Mandarin interviews into English with time codes, leaving out crew chatter, interpreter.
- English to Dutch, Brazilian Portuguese, Parisian French, Spanish (Spain), and German of online shopping website.
- Transcribe, translate and subtitle an English biomedical webinar into Simplified Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. Translators must be knowledgeable of terminology in this field.